BECOME AN ORDINARY MEMBER OF PERTH BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION
Any natural person over the age of 18 years of age that supports the purposes of the
Perth Basketball Association Inc. (”PBA”) is eligible and may apply for Ordinary membership.
Important notes for those wishing to apply:
- To become an Ordinary member of PBA, you will require one of the following to endorse your application, in writing, directly to email@example.com.
- A current Ordinary member who has been a member of the PBA for two years
- A PBA Life member
- A current PBA Board member
- This endorsement can be as simple as one paragraph via email.
- If you are unsure as to whether an individual meets the criteria to endorse your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All applications require board approval at the next available meeting. If the application is accepted by the PBA Board, an invoice of $55 (GST inc) will be issued for the Ordinary Membership Fee.
- Only financial Ordinary members, Board members and Life members are entitled to vote at the AGM pertaining to the financial year for which they were a member.
- All members must be financial in order to vote at our AGM in December.