Aussie Hoops is Basketball Australia’s official introductory program, providing a fun and inclusive Basketball experience for 5 to 10-year-olds that serves as an introduction to a lifetime of involvement in the game. In addition to promoting healthy and active lifestyles, the program serves as a platform for social development and inclusion – fostering stronger and more vibrant communities and individuals.
Aussie Hoops has been designed in three staged programs to ensure that for each age group, participants are participating in activities and games that are relevant to their physical and mental capabilities, which will increase in competitiveness until participants are ready to transition into local club competitions.
Use this link to register in the Aussie Hoops program nearest to you (see below for our locations).
- Belmont Oasis Saturday 8.15am to 9.15am
- Cannington Rec Centre Wednesday 4.30pm to 5.30pm
- Langford Community Centre Thursday 4.30pm to 5.30pm
- Langford Community Centre Saturday 8.30am to 9.30am
- Loftus Rec Centre Tuesday 3.45 pm to 4.45 pm
- Loftus Rec Centre Tuesdays 4.45pm to 5.45pm (Advanced)
- Loftus Rec Centre Saturday 8.10am to 9.10am FULL
AREA: VICTORIA PARK
- Leisure Life Centre Saturday 8.15am to 9.15a
- Leisure Life Centre Saturday 9.15am to 10.15am (Advanced)