TERM 1 2024 AUSSIE HOOPS - REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN!
Aussie Hoops is Basketball Australia's popular national program designed specifically for 5-10-year-olds. Each timeslot fills quickly so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- The 2024 Term 1 program has 8 sessions (except HBF Stadium, Mt Claremont, which offers 7 sessions due to venue availability).
- All available venues and dates are outlined below.
- Which class is right for your child?
- ROOKIES - For all players who are new to basketball and less confident with skills.
- ALL-STARS - For players with more than 12 months of experience in our Aussie Hoops programs or who have had coaching with other associations. This session includes at least 30 minutes of gameplay.
|Cannington Leisureplex||Monday||Rookies||5-Feb-24||4pm to 5pm|
|The Rise, Maylands||Monday||Rookies||5-Feb-24||4pm to 5pm|
|Cannington Leisureplex||Monday||All Stars||5-Feb-24||5pm to 6pm|
|Cannington Leisureplex||Tuesday||Rookies||6-Feb-24||5.15pm to 6.15pm|
|HBF Stadium, Mount Claremont||Friday||Rookies||9-Feb-24||4pm to 5pm|
|The Rise, Maylands||Friday||Rookies||2-Feb-24||4pm to 5pm|
|HBF Stadium, Mount Claremont||Friday||All Stars||9-Feb-24||5pm to 6pm|
|Lords Recreation Centre||Saturday||Rookies||3-Feb-24||7am to 8am|
|Churchlands SHS||Saturday||Rookies||3-Feb-24||8am to 9am|
|Churchlands SHS||Saturday||All Stars||3-Feb-24||9am to 10am|
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org