The Perth Redbacks are looking for passionate and qualified individuals to deliver the on-court components of our development programs including:
- Aussie Hoops
- Sporting Schools Sessions
- Community Programs
- Holiday Programs
under the direction of the PBA Participation Officer, Michelle Fletcher.
If you love basketball and possess a desire to work within a supportive, fast-growing environment, this role is designed for you.
To apply, you must:
- Hold, at minimum, a Level 0 Coaching Accreditation
- Have a current Working With Children Card
- Be available and willing to work on weekends
- Have transport options available that allow you to travel to the various venues where PBA development programs are held
We have positions available for immediate start. To apply, please send a one-page cover letter detailing why you’d love to be a Perth Redbacks Development Officer + your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews may be held to determine the most suitable applicants for the available roles. If you are currently unemployed and on a government-assisted pay program (like Job Seeker or Job Start), we can assist.