In 2019, every time a Perth Redbacks WABL team played in their black clash strip, the most common thing we heard was Gee I wish we could play in this uniform every week. Well, the great news is, now you can!
The PBA Sponsorship committee has released a ‘WABL Black Sponsorship’ for 2020. Teams that have a WABL Black Team Sponsor will get to play in black uniforms (personalised with their names on the back!) all season and will also be able to keep their black singlet at the end of the season.
8 of our 23 WABL teams have already secured a WABL Black sponsor! And we’d love to see ALL our teams in Black this season.
If you’re interested in sponsoring a team, all the details are below. Please note we need to have WABL Black sponsorships locked away before March 21 so we can order the personalised uniforms in time for the start of the WABL season on 26 April.
WABL BLACK SPONSORSHIP DETAILS
- Black player singlets* with player names and sponsor logo
- 10 x premium water bottles
- 10 x black socks for every player
- Coaches and managers polo shirt with sponsor logo
- Recognition at WABL home games (list of sponsors)
- Signage on the team drink cooler
- Acknowledgement on the Perth Redbacks website
- Logo in SBL game night program, WABL yearbook and club e-news
- Acknowledgement as team sponsor at awards breakfast
- Senior SBL player attendance at a WABL training and WABL game
Cost: $1750 +GST
If you or your business would like to sponsor a WABL team, please email our Sponsorship Director Simon Woods.
* The black team singlets will be worn all season as the main strip (clash strip will be red). The singlets will be for 2020 only and players will keep them at season’s end. This package is for ten players. Additional players will increase value (approx $90pp).